DRURY LANE, Located in the highly regarded TSS precinctDrury Lane is a rare find – a luxurious sanctuary right in the heart of the busy, booming, beautiful Gold Coast – one of Australia’s most iconic and sought-after locations.
Tucked away in the leafy-green, quiet, family-friendly neighborhood of Southport, it’s hard to believe you’re only four minutes from the Surfers Paradise glitter strip.
These masterfully designed townhomes ooze coastal charm and urban style.
On the fringe of the Gold Coast’s CBD – Drury Lane is perfectly positioned to live your dream life. A family-oriented community where families join the Southport nippers, let their fur-children run free on the dog beach, support local businesses and events, and get-together in the suburb’s abundance of parks and playgrounds.
Drury Lane is in the highly regarded TSS precinct. The Southport School – one of the Coast’s most prestigious education institutions, is only a 4-minute bike ride away.
Tertiary education is also close-by with Griffith University less than 7 km, Bond University 11 km and Ashmore TAFE 2 km. It’s reassuring that the Gold Coast University Hospital is only a 6.4 km drive.
Property Features Include-
- Generous floorplan of approx. 217sqm
- Floorplan options of 3 oversized bedrooms plus media
- Tall ceiling to downstairs and upstairs
- High door and window openings to downstairs and upstairs
- Modern open plan kitchens with island and stone tops
- European brand cooktop, oven and microwave
- European brand dishwasher
- Push open and Soft close kitchen cupboards
- Each property has 3 designer bathrooms
- Floor to ceiling fully tiled bathrooms throughout
- Double lock-up car garage
- Large alfresco area with exposure concrete decking
- Muti-zoned Security alarm
- Smart controlled entry gate bell
- Muti-zoned ducted air conditioning
Disclaimer: First National Benowa has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by First National Benowa toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
|Floor Area||217.00 m2|
|No inspections are currently scheduled. Contact the agent to arrange an appointment.|