NEW HOUSE AND LAND PACKAGES IN PIMPAMA - WESTERN SIDE OF M1.With six beautifully landscaped parks, extensive pathways and delightful tree-lined boulevards.
Set on the northern corridor at Pimpama, you will have easy access to the M1 freeway - south to the Gold Coast or north to Brisbane for commuters, 10 minutes to the train station and the new Coomera Town Centre/Westfield Shopping Centre, and a wide variety of retail, education, sporting and recreation facilities.
Within minutes are a selection of top quality private and public schools and colleges.
Check out the benefits of buying new house and land packages including stamp duty relief.
This is an area of the future for growth and you will be the winner.
* A selection of 14 different housing lots currently available
* Quality built homes from 170 square metres to 190 square metres in area
* Land sizes from 399 to 623 square metres
* Full turn-key build - just move your furniture and your lifestyle begins
* All homes are four bedrooms, en-suited Master bedroom and double lock-up garage
* Quality fit-out with stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops and tiles splash backs
* All of the homes are single level and ultra- modern
* Split cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
* For the investor, rental estimates from $450 to $490 weekly
* First Home Owner's grants available to $20,000
* Prices start from $493,000 to $547,000 full turnkey.
Please contact the Sales and Marketing Consultant today for a full information pack and to arrange your inspection.
Disclaimer : We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Range Hood, Close to transport/shops/school/park
- Air Conditioning
|No inspections are currently scheduled. Contact the agent to arrange an appointment.|