Stunning Fully Furnished Waterfront Apartment - Perfect Views Wide WaterThis "Allisee" Apartment is perfectly situated to deliver uninterrupted vistas over the Broadwater - call Michele on 0411206020 to organise an exclusive viewing.
****Very motivated Landlord, rent and bond are negotiable for the right tenant, all offers will be presented after viewing****
This is an executive home that has been uniquely created taking advantage of it's elevated position with intelligent design.
Fully Furnished with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, media room plus many more features included - exclusive finishes are throughout. The flow from the open plan living areas to it's generous outdoor entertaining balcony brings the outside in. This oversize balcony makes entertaining easy whilst delivering the fantastic Broadwater views.
The apartment is located on the 3rd floor of 'Pellirocco' building which is the smallest of the Allisee buildings - this is the premier location. There are only 2 apartments sharing the lift. Access is through the security gated complex with beautifully manicured gardens, boardwalk and facilities which include pools, spa, sauna, tennis court and gym.
This apartment has endless facilities and benefits including a media room and office, best of appliances, air conditioning and 4 Exclusive Use car spaces. There is a private storage cage which is enormous - this really is an executive rental with all the trimmings.
Just bring your personal items and relax and embrace the views and wonderful facilities. Call Michele on 0411206020 to organise a viewing - the owners are looking for a 12 month lease and will consider all options for the right tenant inc bond amount.
- 5 bedrooms including a semi-self contained guest room with ensuite
- 3 bathrooms - 2 with spa baths and bidet
- Separate laundry and powder room
- Air-conditioning & heating, including heated floor to dining / kitchen area
- Balconies both sides of apartment allowing great breezes
- Master & Guest rooms with walk in robes, the others with built-ins
- Gas to cooktop and balcony bbq
- Broadwater views
- Secure basement car spaces for 4 cars
- Security intercom
- Storage cage
- Security screens throughout
- All windows and doors have internal tinting
- C- Bus programmed lighting
- Heated floors in kitchen
- Media Room & integrated music system throughout
- Apartment Area - 395 square metres
- 76 square metres parking and storage
Call Michele today on 0411 20 60 20 to arrange your private inspection today.
Please note some key changes to our open for inspection processes as we continue to work through the current Coronvirus situation.
- A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from anyone else attending the open for inspection, including the First National Benowa team
- Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
- You may be requested to wait outside the property to help reduce the number of people in the property at the one time.
We also request you refrain from attending an open inspection if you have:
- Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
- Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed. To book a private viewing please contact Michele via phone on 0411 20 60 20 or firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to COVID-19 & social distancing rules and regulations, our team are more than happy for the inspections to be conducted via video call, or where the videos were taken, we will happily provide a video walk through upon request. We are still conducting private inspections, while making sure our staff members comply with the required health & safety measures.
Disclaimer: First National Benowa has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by First National Benowa toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Secure Parking
- Spa - Inside
|Price||$1,450 per week|
|Floor Area||395.00 m2|
|No inspections are currently scheduled. Contact the agent to arrange an appointment.|